• Representative of Shimshon Building
• Deputy Chairman of the Board of Diamond Exchange Enterprises
Born in 1926.
In the diamond industry since 1942. Today he is a partner in Paz Diamonds.
He began his public activity in the 1960s in the Agudat Yatzranei Hayahalomim and in the 1970s with the Israel Diamond Manufacturers Association.
He was a member of the Diamond Exchange's Board from 1968 to 2003, where he served alternatively as Vice President and as Deputy President of the diamond exchange. He served as Chairman of the Finance Committee for ten years and was a member or chairman of nearly every committee in the diamond exchange.
He has served as representative of the Diamond Exchange management on the Board of Directors of Diamond Exchange Enterprises since its inception, and served several terms as chairman of its Board of Directors.
In February 2003, he was elected representative of the Maccabi building's tenants on the board of the Diamond Exchange Enterprises. In 2009, he was elected to represent the tenants of the Shimshon Building.
During this term, he serves as Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors of Diamond Exchange Enterprises and as a member of the Presidium of the Diamond Exchange.